• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Happy New Year Ladies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I'll just set off some quiet ones here ;)

k-494108-Happy_New_Year_.gif

DianeElaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
Batavia, NY
well I smoked on NYE with my smoker friends lol... so I had to remake my banner to stay true to myself...
From what I've read in these forums slips- for whatever reason - do happen when we are relatively new to vaping. I live pretty solitary these days so I'm not put under a situation where I don't have a PV on me at the ready. People that I did spend my Holiday get togethers around don't use analogs so I had it pretty easy in that I wasnt bothered by any smells. I feel pretty lucky in that I've now found that -for me -lit analogs are a really bad smell second hand.

Last edited:

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
well I dont really have too many excuses all my smoker freinds knew I was giving up and using a PV even my sister in law came over with her ecig (that I gave her) but long story short I smoked anyway... I wont go into what tipped me over because it sounds lame even to me but yeah I smoked for the night. But on New Years day I was even more determined to not do it again because the hangover was awful and mostly from the smokes after 2 1/2 months I coughed all day not to mention the headache lol

DianeElaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
Batavia, NY
Ohh...yeah, I never thought about asking how you felt the next day after using an analog. Sheesh, if that isn't a memory to recall the next time you are in a weak state I don't know a better one. You will do fine, Dyanne. Big changes we make in our lives never seem to be easy changes. Maybe, they aren't meant to be easy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread