Has anybody ran across a sour green apple juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokinridge

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Hendersonville, NC
I'm really a fan of sour green apple and other sour flavors. Does anybody know of a supplier that sells these types of liquids? Or perhaps just the sour flavoring oils?

My Freedom Smokes has a "green apple " flavor that is really good!! I use it just "straight", mixed with caramel, mixed with sweet apple, etc. They have great prices, superb customer service, great variety, and 0 to 36mg strength nicotine!:thumbs:
You should check them out!

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
My Freedom Smokes has a "green apple " flavor that is really good!! I use it just "straight", mixed with caramel, mixed with sweet apple, etc. They have great prices, superb customer service, great variety, and 0 to 36mg strength nicotine!:thumbs:
You should check them out!

I second mfs their sour apple is to die for. My only problem is i cant stop vaping this stuff. They call it green apple and i asked in the notes for extra sour, I love this stuff.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I recently found a "sour" booster at lorann flavorings. It claims to make any fruit flavor sour, I'm not sure what it is made of but i think i might order a bottle and give it a try.

Please let me know what is in this as I would love to give it a shot if it is vapable. Make sure to read the ingrediants as it cant have any sugar in it oils are recommended to stay away from. This stuff looks like it might be good and even if its not vapable could be good on muffins or in apple juice. The other problem is their shipping prices are high 8.50 on order less than 15 7.50 after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread