Has anyone got shipping confirmation yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Power, my USPS info just updated, arrived at Henderson at 0645 , which means its coming today (in fact anytime now). So yours should be on it's way if all things are equal.

Going to camp out in front of my door. This reminds me of that time I camped out for an Xbox.

Also, call the Post Office, they can tell you in advance of the updates from your tracking number if they've received it there and/or if its with the carrier. I just called mine and its headed towards my hot little hands.

EDIT: Gawds I'm pathetic.

Last edited:

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
LOL :D

Don't give up, sooner or later you will catch him :thumbs:

Actually I wouldn't be so obsessive about it, I just have stuff I need to do. At the same time, I want it cuz friends are in town, and we are going down to the strip tonight. They are all texting like highschool girls to see it.

Actually I wouldn't be so obsessive about it, I just have stuff I need to do. At the same time, I want it cuz friends are in town, and we are going down to the strip tonight. They are all texting like highschool girls to see it.

I think it's time for radical measures! Hide in the bushes, so the USPS guy thinks you're gone :p

So Is anyone ever this anxious to get home and look in the mailbox other then this? I normally check my mail every couple days but for the past week I've checked it a few times a day. Hope it gets here very very soon *crosses fingers*. Reading all the great reviews has made the anticipation grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread