RDA Has anyone got the ijoy limitless rta rdta

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
It's an awesome to build on nice and big. Much better with the coils I made after I took out the prebuilt ones it came with. I feel they give a better draw definitely much tastier. But in all it's a solid rba tank
It is good to build on...but I prefer the plus. I get a better chuff from it and I prefer the closer distance from the coil to chuff cap. Both great tops though.

Ronscrazyvaper

Jan 10, 2017
It is good to build on...but I prefer the plus. I get a better chuff from it and I prefer the closer distance from the coil to chuff cap. Both great tops though.
The plus I don't think I seen that one but I am going to google it. I like that as well that's why I like my wismec. But the notch coil is a bit hard to get working right.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
The plus I don't think I seen that one but I am going to google it. I like that as well that's why I like my wismec. But the notch coil is a bit hard to get working right.
It's a little bit shorter than the xl, I prefer it quite a lot. Good flavour and huge clouds....i have a few tops in my house but I stick with this.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
I have one of the original collaborations with ijoy. It was the one right before the +. I have both but I prefer my original. I have a half moon mods tip on it and the air flow is much better. I do not really like the tip on the + and my half moon mods fits in it but it comes out with my lips when I let off so the tolerance isn't quite there for it. I do not tip it upside down to saturate though, I use an ID of 3mm when building coils and the wicks fit perfectly with no dry hits and I can chain vape it with 85% VG.

danny c

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2016
uk
I have one of the original collaborations with ijoy. It was the one right before the +. I have both but I prefer my original. I have a half moon mods tip on it and the air flow is much better. I do not really like the tip on the + and my half moon mods fits in it but it comes out with my lips when I let off so the tolerance isn't quite there for it. I do not tip it upside down to saturate though, I use an ID of 3mm when building coils and the wicks fit perfectly with no dry hits and I can chain vape it with 85% VG.
Yeah I did wick like that but I think the shorter the wicks under the deck the better all round, more juice in the tank etc.
I like the chuff cap...i dislike the the xl though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread