Has anyone heard of the Cera? Ceramic mechanical mod by Thermovape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
I'm glad a lot of posters responded to this, fully realizing that an APV designed like Cera may not be welcome in strict ecig circles. Thermovape is really laying it all out it seems.

I misspoke before when I said I wouldn't use the herb cart much. I do plan on vaping pipe tobacco thru it, but mostly it will be used at parties since I still have friends that do green. I use WTA juice from Aroma often, not constantly but a few drips per day. I really hope the pipe tobacco works...it should. No stirring either. Cera is supposed to be as simple as they come.

I will be comparing Cera against a host of contenders: Reos Mods VV Grand, a Smoktech Bolt (probably Kicked), ego-c starter kit & a Persei that my buddy has.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I have one of their first generation vapes. The thermovape t1, aluminum, stacked CR123's, 6V. When she works, she is a great vape. But, I have two, and I have issues. Mine uses the 510 AVA atomizer. That is a good thing. Expensive, but lasts. However, I heard that atomizer is no longer available. A slight fall, and my ceramic crumbles. Even from a knock-over on my desk. Supposedly, they are upgrading the ceramic. The ceramic res does help as a little backup, but essentially, you are pretty much dripping. It is a strictly mechanical vape. You would not think there wouldn't be so many problems. But, unfortunately, there are.

I don't know anything about their new model. But, given my experience with my vape, I do not want to invest in their new vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread