Has anyone ordered from Vapor Range?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey vapers! I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from Vapor Range's website. I found something I want for a decent price that I can barely even find in stock anywhere else. I did have one person from a facebook vaping group I'm in say she's ordered from them a few times but I always like to get more than one opinion. Please let me know if you have any info. Thanks! :)

Feb 11, 2015
SoCal
Can never say I've ordered from there. When it comes to new hardware (i.e. mods, attys) I always have to inspect them in person before purchasing. The best thing to do is find a store with the mod/atty you want, inspect it, then order it off the internet. They'll be more than happy to show you how it works. 'Specially if you're a chick.

It's a Sigelei 150 watt Oni edition so it's nothing new... I don't own one yet but I do know many people that have them and I've used them various times. (The regular ones anyway) I'm just really digging these limited edition oni ones and they are out of stock everywhere else. All of the Vape stores that I know of within a 2 hour radius are horrible so I stick to my main 2 or 3 sites for everything but this ones hard to find so I had to look outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread