Has anyone tried menthol from vapor renu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll

Aug 26, 2010
Georgia
Hi ALL,

I just received an order from Vapor Renu. This is my first time ordering from them. I ordered:

Candy Apple - great vapor and throat hit - just does not taste at all like candy apple - not great
Cotton Candy - pretty good vapor - no throat hit - not very good - does not taste like cotton candy.
Menthol - I can not bring myself to try this one. I opened the lid and it smells just like Vicks Vapor Rub.

Has anyone else tried their menthol? Honestly, I am scared to vape this stuff.8-o

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hi....I have tried the menthol. Menthol tobaccos only. Not the straight menthol. If unsure..let them steep and revisit them in a week. Or take the cap off for overnight. Steeping may help. I have had no problem with tobacco flavors. BTW everyone has different ideas on steeping...you might want to search in this forum...good luck to you!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I haven't tried that specific Menthol but the reminder of Vicks is common for alot of straight menthols. When I first got into this I thought all menthols had tobacco flavor added, SUPRISE, not so. All you're getting is the straight menthol taste which can be good at times when you want a real sinus and eye opener but got old for me fast. What I do now is mix those with other tobacco flavors and they are really good, love it mixed with RY4. So if it's to much or gives you that Vicks feeling don't count the bottle off yet, try mixing it with another flavor you like.

I would let it set a while though, it should even out a bit, most do.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
VR's juice does have to steep! It gets better as it goes for all but one flavor I have tried so far. I have not tried the menthol, because I prefer fruits & sweets. I also just ordered the caramel apple, and I can tell from experience---- this one needs to set a week or two. It will bloom and be very nice I think.
Swedish Fish is great right out of the box and I just got in Raspberry triple shot and I can't put it down! You may enjoy the Apple PAncakes, Very yummy with a minimal steep time.
Don't give up them just yet, give it time. IF you don't like them in a month, it's not going to get better and time to PIF. Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread