Have been using an e-cig for 2 years now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped smoking analogs 6 days after getting my e-cig and haven't smoked one since. That was 2 years ago! I feel it has helped me still get the nicotine my nervous self craves, plus gives me the actual feeling of smoking. True it doesn't taste like tobacco but I find the taste more appealing now. Now I don't worry about how I smell or having to run outside to smoke.

If I do use my e-cig alot I notice that feeling like I used to get from smoking tobacco cigs and need to clear my throat or cough. Anyone else fine that to be true? So nice to find a place to chat about the e-cig! :)

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Welcome SuzSezz and congrats on the two years. I vape about 8 to 10 Mls a day so yes I sometimes do get that need to clear throat issue.

Welcome Suzsezz!

Hey Liv2ski, not that it's any of my business and you can tell me to buzz off if you like but I've always been curious; how does one vape 8-10 mls per day? I go through 1-1.5 mls and I have my PV in my hand almost all day long. I consider myself a heavy vaper based on the number of drags I take per day, but I couldn't even begin to use that much liquid. Is your usage because of your equipment? I use a standard 510 cartridge with blue foam stuffing and a Riva510 battery and atomizer.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
welcome to ECF! Two years is a mightly long time.. congrats on that.. hope you find some interesting new stuff here, there's a lot of new stuff coming out on a regular basis. I, too, find myself coughing just a tad if I use a stronger juice for too long. Nothing compared to when it was analogs :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello and welcome to ecf...
congrats....wow 2 years I have a little while before I reach that milestone...
so tell us, what type of pv do you use? ejcuice? Where do you get your equipment from? do you use atty+carts, cartomizers,tanks, or clearomizers?
inquire-ing minds minds want to know....lol
:)

csulb699

Moved On
Apr 9, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by spaky
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread