Hawk Sauce recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I was not looking for trash talk, but some help. BTW Hawk Sauce is incredible!!!
I happen to agree with look30. Hawk sauce is very affordable. It happens to be one of my ADV's. mount baker actually sells the actual flavoring they use to make it yourself on their website under under diy flavorings if your interested in making it yourself. I never bothered with it since it is so cheap to begin with. I actually get mine 50/50 12mg with three extra flavor shots. Mmmm mmmm good! Good luck!

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
I've read a few recipes online, and it seems like Hawk Sauce requires quite a few flavorings. In all likelihood, you'll spend more acquiring the multiple flavorings than it'd cost for you to buy the flavoring direct from MBV (they sell Hawk Sauce concentrate flavoring) or just buy the pre-mixed Hawk Sauce.

Not tryna knock the idea, I'm always "for" cloning e-juices and experimenting with recreating flavors, but if you're attempting this just to save money you may have a tough time acquiring the flavorings for cheaper than it'd cost to buy the concentrate in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread