Hay all new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handshaker

Dec 29, 2019
I've been vaping from the beginning. My first was the small cigarette type ecigs that lasted an hour,lol.
But, i have been using smok tfv baby tanks for a while and i love the performance. I bought an innokin zlide kit on a whim but it was too small. I loved the slide feature of the tank as it didnt pop open all the time when bumped or in your pocket, getting liquid everywhere. I tend to lose vape bands as well they slide off.
My question is does innokin have a larger Zlide tank equal in size and performance to a tfv baby beast size tanks? The zlide tank and drip tip are just way too small. I love and hate smok tanks.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Afraid I'm not an innokin zlide user, but if by any chance you like baby beast family heads, but want options relative to the actual tanks they go in, there are a bunch of other tanks that fit them - Geekvape Cerberus, Hellvape Hellbeast, Vaporesso NRG are a few I use. I've settled on BB-compatible tanks for my standard tank stash, and it turned out that I really like them using Vaporesso GT Ccell heads (0.3 and 0,5 ohm). (There's a load of other coils that are BB form factor, alsofor those tanks.)

I'm sure others will have info on zlide options.

Reactions: stols001

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I'm back thinking a new baby beast compatible tank is appropriate, you may find it less leaky.

One option: At eightvape you can get a Vaporesso revenger x Kit for $15, a dual battery mod that includes an NRG Tank (bb compatible). Perhaps also get one pack of gt ccell 0.3 ohm heads, which work nicely in the 35 - 45w zone, can be nudged to 50. Anyy bb heads you already have will also fit, as do Wotofo Flow and a bunch of others.

(I really like the gt ccell, though for bulk buys, better price, generally use a different site.)

If it would be your first buy from them, you would be able to use the FRIEND-73PS6F9 coupon code (I see that up on the Honey coupon code site).

Last edited:

Handshaker

Dec 29, 2019
Yes i use 50/50, its what i like andwill continue to be what i use. Thats a great price for the kit but it still has me using a flip cap which will open in your pocket, which is what i was trying to get away from. I really like my Aegis legend too, they are indestructible. I have broken several and wasted money in the process when they break. Which is why i want to stay with the Legend.

Reactions: Falconeer

Handshaker

Dec 29, 2019
Yes i use 50/50, its what i like and will continue to be what i use. I buy a gallon mix at a time from eliq for 120 shipped, the previous gallon lasted me 2.5 years, very cheap. Thats a great price for the kit but it still has me using a flip cap which will open in your pocket, which is what i was trying to get away from. I really like my Aegis legend too, they are indestructible. I have broken several other mods and wasted money in the process when they break. Which is why i want to stay with the Legend.

Last edited:

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
For tanks that won’t open in your pocket the Uwell Crown 4 uses a removable top with a quarter turn which is your best bet, it also vape the way you want. The other option I can think of is the Geekvape Alpha which has a push button open top which won’t open on accident either. Both of these are great tanks that will meet all your requirements.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm? I never carry mods in my pocket so I dont really have those problems. I liked the tfv's though but once I got to using mesh coils, the difference was amazing. Fireluke 2, Falcon, NRG all performed outstandingly. In fact, I'm breaking in a new Fireluke 2 as I type this. Nothing Smok makes even comes close.

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread