The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HC Brand RY4

Discussion in 'HealthCabin' started by STILLSMOK9, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. STILLSMOK9

STILLSMOK9 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hi All,

I am interested in ordering some of Healthcabin's Brand Ry4 (not Dekang version)! So, I have heard good things and bad things, bust mostly good. :2cool: What concerns me is that I have heard a few reviews that state this juice has a burnt rubber smell/taste to it...

Have any of you recently received any of this juice and experienced a burnt rubber smell/taste?

This is the juice i am referring to:
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1075_1074&products_id=7907

TIA & Happy New Year!!:vapor:

Still

2. newborn888

newborn888 Full Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Canada
    I got the 10ml bottle of the recently returned Healthcabin's RY4 as freebie and I have been vaping on it all this afternoon with my debridged 510 atomizer that I just did yesterday. To me, there is no burnt rubber smell/taste at all, it is indeed a very nice and pleasant juice!! :p

3. STILLSMOK9

I heard there are hints of cotton candy.. Can you attest to that, 888?

4. newborn888

newborn888 Full Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Canada
    Yes, very slightly but not too sweet. A bit of nutty and a tiny tiny bit of sourly taste too. A well balanced juice, IMO. :p

5. rob0128

rob0128 Full Member

Jul 25, 2011
    uk
    we got sample and liked it,and we ordered 2 more bottles,they now have vg version so will try that as we do prefer vg.very good for price

6. STILLSMOK9

Well at those prices I think I'm going to give it a spin!!!:)

7. STILLSMOK9

Well, if a snooty Brit gives it thumbs up I'm 'All In'!!!! LOL j/k

Seriously, thanks for your input!

Cheers

8. newborn888

newborn888 Full Member

Aug 11, 2011
    Canada
    At those regular price and combined with the coming 10% off New Year sale (Code: hcny), just can't go wrong!! Hahahaha~~~~:laugh:

Happy New Year!!:toast:

9. STILLSMOK9

Ah, I did not know the code! Thanks :toast:

10. STILLSMOK9

Well, got my order today! The first thing I did was open the 110 ml bottle and I knew right then this was bad... Smelled overwhelmingly like burnt rubber and tasted worse, which I feared. I don't think it's the juice, it's the brown bottles they use.... I've read others reviews that have complained about this smell/taste! :( I would rather pay more for smaller bottles than get nasty juice that is not unusable! :'(''

You would think they'd (HC) pick up on the fact that these cheap bottles are ruining the taste of what's supposed to be decent juice?

Well, I'm out 50 bucks!!! Live and learn, I guess.....

11. Fabsta

Fabsta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Jo'burg, South Africa
    My 110ml bottle arrived yesterday and it seems to be the same as it used to be before the chemist's injury.

12. STILLSMOK9

Was that very little flavor mixed with burnt tire tread? :(

13. newsunshine

newsunshine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    China
    Yes. that is exact same as before. :)

14. newsunshine

newsunshine Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2009
    China
    Sorry. Did you refer to HC RY4 that you got?

15. Fabsta

Fabsta Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2010
    Jo'burg, South Africa
    Nope, I like it. To me, it just as good as it was before. I've also commited to 110ml bottles of juice that I didn't like. Adding some mint/spearmint flavour to them has always made them rather good for me. It might be worth trying. I was never a menthol smoker but I enjoy mint now (especially spearmint)

16. STILLSMOK9

Yes, the HC RY4, 24 mg! I read a nice review posted on the HC site that said it tasted and smelled like candy floss, but, this smells like burning rubber, nothing like candy floss... Maybe I got a bad batch?

I also ordered the 0 mg, it does not smell quite as bad as the 24 mg, just a bit weak in flavor...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.