HC Brand RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
Hi All,http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1075_1074&products_id=7907

I am interested in ordering some of Healthcabin's Brand Ry4 (not Dekang version)! So, I have heard good things and bad things, bust mostly good. :2cool: What concerns me is that I have heard a few reviews that state this juice has a burnt rubber smell/taste to it...

Have any of you recently received any of this juice and experienced a burnt rubber smell/taste?

This is the juice i am referring to:
http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1075_1074&products_id=7907

TIA & Happy New Year!!:vapor:

Still

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
I got the 10ml bottle of the recently returned Healthcabin's RY4 as freebie and I have been vaping on it all this afternoon with my debridged 510 atomizer that I just did yesterday. To me, there is no burnt rubber smell/taste at all, it is indeed a very nice and pleasant juice!! :p

I heard there are hints of cotton candy.. Can you attest to that, 888?

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Well, got my order today! The first thing I did was open the 110 ml bottle and I knew right then this was bad... Smelled overwhelmingly like burnt rubber and tasted worse, which I feared. I don't think it's the juice, it's the brown bottles they use.... I've read others reviews that have complained about this smell/taste! :( I would rather pay more for smaller bottles than get nasty juice that is not unusable! :'(''

You would think they'd (HC) pick up on the fact that these cheap bottles are ruining the taste of what's supposed to be decent juice?

Well, I'm out 50 bucks!!! Live and learn, I guess.....

Fabsta

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Jo'burg, South Africa
Was that very little flavor mixed with burnt tire tread? :(

Nope, I like it. To me, it just as good as it was before. I've also commited to 110ml bottles of juice that I didn't like. Adding some mint/spearmint flavour to them has always made them rather good for me. It might be worth trying. I was never a menthol smoker but I enjoy mint now (especially spearmint)

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Sorry. Did you refer to HC RY4 that you got?

Yes, the HC RY4, 24 mg! I read a nice review posted on the HC site that said it tasted and smelled like candy floss, but, this smells like burning rubber, nothing like candy floss... Maybe I got a bad batch?

I also ordered the 0 mg, it does not smell quite as bad as the 24 mg, just a bit weak in flavor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread