Status
Not open for further replies.

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
Hi HC,

I have been buying most of my regular supplies from HC now and am quite happy with your service :) Most of the stuff that I have received is great. I have tried over 15 flavors from the available ejuices and loved the RY4 the most, when I had ordered a 10ml HC RY4 first. Since I liked the RY4 so much I ordered 200ml of it soon after. And to my surprise, the RY4 in the new order flavor has changed significantly and the amount of flavor is 70% to 80% less than the first RY4 I tried. I still have a few drops of the first RY4 and still tastes delicious! Could you tell me whats going on with the flavor? I pretty much dislike the new RY4 and think I need to order more ejuice, so could you tell me if I order now, will the original RY4 be available again?

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi HC,

I have been buying most of my regular supplies from HC now and am quite happy with your service :) Most of the stuff that I have received is great. I have tried over 15 flavors from the available ejuices and loved the RY4 the most, when I had ordered a 10ml HC RY4 first. Since I liked the RY4 so much I ordered 200ml of it soon after. And to my surprise, the RY4 in the new order flavor has changed significantly and the amount of flavor is 70% to 80% less than the first RY4 I tried. I still have a few drops of the first RY4 and still tastes delicious! Could you tell me whats going on with the flavor? I pretty much dislike the new RY4 and think I need to order more ejuice, so could you tell me if I order now, will the original RY4 be available again?

Thank you for your asking.
we are sorry for the problem with RY4.
could you tell us the orders number which you got the first RY4 and the order number which you got the second RY4, so we can look into them and reply to you asap? :)

zogu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Beograd, Vracar
I also ordered HC's own RY4 because I read some positive reviews of it, and I was also little disappointed, there is no much flavor in it, it is not so bad, but is far from something i expected. I didn't order again, now I ordered dekang's ry4, also from HC. But if you fix this issue, i will order again to try it.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thank you for telling us that. we will look into them and reply to you asap.

thank you for your asking.

The first batch of RY4 in your order 65292 is VG base.

The scond batch of RY4 in your order 66048 is PG base.

They contains different pg and vg. so they tastes different. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I also ordered HC's own RY4 because I read some positive reviews of it, and I was also little disappointed, there is no much flavor in it, it is not so bad, but is far from something i expected. I didn't order again, now I ordered dekang's ry4, also from HC. But if you fix this issue, i will order again to try it.

I am sorry that our ry4 is weak for you. I do suggest you to try RY4 flavour . Just a few drops will likely make RY4 stronger. :)

darco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
India
thank you for your asking.

The first batch of RY4 in your order 65292 is VG base.

The scond batch of RY4 in your order 66048 is PG base.

They contains different pg and vg. so they tastes different. :)

Oops sorry I sent across the wrong order number! The first batch which had the good RY4 was Order #60751

I did order a VG base in one of my orders, but my real issue is between the 2 PG based orders. Sorry for the confusion, but I still think the first batch of RY4 (PG) was the best, both the RY4 VG and the second batch of RY4 PG just doesnt have much flavor.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
Hi HC,

I ordered the HC after hearing positive reviews around Christmas time. I have been vaping for three years, so I know when a flavor is week. I was incredibly disappointed with the weakness of the HC RY4 I received too! :(

She advised me to do the same thing (buy the extra flavor), which kinda put me off... Should the pre-mix not be a quality mix? I think most vendors take pride in their products! Do you think Coca Cola would sell weak soda and then ask you to buy extra flavor to increase the weak flavor? I don't think so!!!

She lost my business, I will not order from her again! Just bad business! IMO

Good Luck

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I ordered the HC after hearing positive reviews around Christmas time. I have been vaping for three years, so I know when a flavor is week. I was incredibly disappointed with the weakness of the HC RY4 I received too! :(

She advised me to do the same thing (buy the extra flavor), which kinda put me off... Should the pre-mix not be a quality mix? I think most vendors take pride in their products! Do you think Coca Cola would sell weak soda and then ask you to buy extra flavor to increase the weak flavor? I don't think so!!!

She lost my business, I will not order from her again! Just bad business! IMO

Good Luck

I am very sorry to hear that. It seems that our RY4 seems not for you. Hope you will find your Right RY4. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Oops sorry I sent across the wrong order number! The first batch which had the good RY4 was Order #60751

I did order a VG base in one of my orders, but my real issue is between the 2 PG based orders. Sorry for the confusion, but I still think the first batch of RY4 (PG) was the best, both the RY4 VG and the second batch of RY4 PG just doesnt have much flavor.

We never change our RY4 recipe. So I do not know why they taste so different for you. We are willing to send you RY4 flavour freebie and please let us know whether it tastes like the good RY4 at #60751. :)

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I am very sorry to hear that. It seems that our RY4 seems not for you. Hope you will find your Right RY4. :)

No I did not say that the juice was not for me, I am saying just like the OP here said that it is weak in flavor! He said that it is 70-80% of the flavor strength that he was used to getting from HC. He should know considering that he knows what it's supposed to be like.

I have read numerous complaints on the internet about this same issue with HC RY4 lately. I never said anything was wrong with the flavor, there's just NOT enough flavor.

Why cant you admit there's a problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread