HCigar HB DNA 40 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stwo

Mar 24, 2015
NYC
When I attach a tank with a Ni coil it senses it, and begins temp control, same as my Vaporshark rDNA 40. After a single pull, it no longer does this. It switches the temp readout to volts, and no longer adjusts to temperature. I've destroyed two Ni OCC Kanger coils already with this new mod. I refuse to use it any longer.

Another thing I've noticed is that the temperature readout, when it seems to work (it really doesn't) is going haywire. Saying, after 2-3 seconds at 20W, that my temp is over 700F.

I then take that same tank, put it on my vaporshark, and its fine.

Anyone experience this? Any tips? Do I have a defective unit?

Should I just suck it up and buy a second VaporShark rDNA 40?

When I attach a tank with a Ni coil it senses it, and begins temp control, same as my Vaporshark rDNA 40. After a single pull, it no longer does this. It switches the temp readout to volts, and no longer adjusts to temperature. I've destroyed two Ni OCC Kanger coils already with this new mod. I refuse to use it any longer.

Another thing I've noticed is that the temperature readout, when it seems to work (it really doesn't) is going haywire. Saying, after 2-3 seconds at 20W, that my temp is over 700F.

I would suck it up and buy Hana Dual dna40 before I bought a VaperShark. The only thing better in the shark is it has a magnetic battery door. Other then that, the materials in a Hana far exceed a shark... Again, IMHO

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side

Sounds like a case ground not making good connection....at any rate it is a connectivity thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread