HCigar VT75D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Right now Ali Express has a fantastic sale on these direct from hcigar in their own store. Only $63 including shipping with tracking. I just had to push the buy button even though I don't really need another mod. Just too good a price to pass up on a dna C mod. The sale is only for 3 days. They will ship either color from their China location or inside Russia, your choice. Amazing deal.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Amazing deal and you will also have replay to use as soon as it rolls out for DNA 75C devices.
That's the main reason I bought it. I am very interested in trying out that Replay feature. Only in China would you find a manufacturer offering better direct pricing then their resellers. They have a completely different view of marketing than the western world.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
That's the main reason I bought it. I am very interested in trying out that Replay feature. Only in China would you find a manufacturer offering better direct pricing then their resellers. They have a completely different view of marketing than the western world.
So very true. You also have to remember,buying things in this country it will not be cheap because whoever made the product,does not work free. I interested in trying replay but I have no problems with TC on DNA devices. Just have a curiosity about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread