Hcigar Warwolf 80w (single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
I am very like this mod model. But very curious about the chip. Is that instant firing? Accurate wattage? How it perform on TC? I am trying search information about this mod but all review nothing explain about TC. Any information will very helpful to decide.
unnamed.jpg

vapesearch.tk

Unresolved Status
Dec 23, 2017
Czech Republic
vapesearch.tk
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unreg Supplier

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
looks pretty sexy to me, in a similar vein to the ml class (i think), wonder if the chipset is as accurate as the dna its replacing....and looking at vapordna, for $55...... hmmmm, might need @Gallant to snatch one up and tell me to spend my munnies on the new shiney.....

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
I like mine. TC works fine. I don't have a temp probe so I can't say how accurate the temperature is but the TC vape is very nice. Fires quick. Haven't fired it up with the scope attached yet so I can't give any stats on accuracy in regard to power, or TC profile. I guess I'm happy enough with the perceived performance not to bother. Easy to navigate. Nice in the hand. Only has a single clip on the battery door but it has never come loose on me. It is single 18650 obviously so the battery life is limited. I use it mostly with +Ω build in an MTL which helps with battery life. I'm real happy with it. It's in rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread