The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Headed to Portland

Discussion in 'Oregon Trail Vapers' started by Faux Sheezy, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hey everyone, I'm headed to the Portland/ Vancouver area from California. Are there any good vape shops in those areas I should check out?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

2. pdxtechdoctor

pdxtechdoctor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2013
    pdxtechdoctor
    Come checkout Escape Vapor Lounge... they are on Facebook for more information.. I've talked him into having a monthly meet on the first Wed of the month.. Actually talked him into it sounds harder than it was.. I just suggested it and he jumped on it...

3. Awesome, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info!

4. pdxtechdoctor

Mar 16, 2013
    pdxtechdoctor
    Do I spy a ZMAX V3 Telescope there? I've got a flat top myself.....

5. Yes you do my friend! Zmax telescope with rda octopus and a glass to from my buddies company "envision vapor" all hand made custom glass tips

6. pdxtechdoctor

Mar 16, 2013
    pdxtechdoctor
    Love my ZMAX V3! When are you coming up to Portland? Our first meet is June 5!

7. I'm here right now, got in on Thursday, leaving Monday. I'm probably going to check out that shop today. Wish I could make it to the meet!

8. D0lfin

D0lfin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2011
    Vancouver WA
    Just ran across your post, Faux Sheezy, and though you've already gone home, next time you're up here there's a new store just off I-205 just minutes over the bridge from Portland. It's called Bubba's E-cig, Vapor & Tobacco Shop. They have some great guys there that know their stuff and lots of flavors. Check it out next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.