Health Cabin Flavors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiagusGV

Jan 5, 2011
Lisbon
First let me say that this was the 1st time i tried diferent flavours. My only experience untill today was tobacco from cloud 9 vapping.

ok, i received today the following flavours from them:

Cinnamon: already sent an email cause they must have sent me a wrong flavour. tastes like red orange!!?!
Apple: tastes like apple indeed, but.... too much sintectic i think, or im just not used to it. Tastes like sweet sweet apple, a bit strange;
Strawberry: Again, its definitly strawberry. But then again, its toooo sweet.
Cheesecake: Smeels great, tastes ok, dunno if it tastes cheesecake, but it tastes sweet again;

Have the cherry and the passion fruit (this one to DYI with no flavour liquid)

They are all 11mg and they all have a strong TH. Almost hurt some thimes.

Once again, i truly believe this is not a healthcabin problem, but only a problem in my tastes :(

Is it possible that i will only vappe tobacco flavour?

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Well, I must say, I don't have many flavours from HC, but the ones I have are really excellent!
One is Papaya - I use it at 5% and it's just so close to "the real thing".

Next is Ginger - one of my favourites anyway... as a standalone flavour I use it at 5% .. but then, Ginger is also very pleasant to use as a little by-note in any self mixed tobacco liquid.... in there, it would be enough to add just 1% or even only 0,5% .. creates a slight and very pleasant "scratch" in the throat.

And the last one I have is Sweet Osmanthus --- a very lighthearted, sweetish, floral flavour. Works great with a straight tobacco/cigar flavour like e.g. Cuban Supreme from Flavour Art ... just add one half percent. It kind of "lightens" up the severe cigar taste and even enhances it by the light and "airy" overtones which it adds to the more earthy cigar taste.

vocr

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2011
Manila, RP
I would consider them my favorite general vaping supply vendor :). Definitely 1000% reliable, they are an ECF vendor and have a forum here in the vendors' forum. If you are concerned about anything just post over there and Newsunshine will help you out. They are swamped right now, as there was just a big holiday where they are, but she is still quite active.

On the topic of this thread, I am a HC fan for sure, however I have not liked their non-tobacco flavors. However I use their nic in my DIY mixes and their Dekang is good direct from Dekang juice.

newborn888

Aug 11, 2011
Canada
I was thinking about ordering from here but it's so far away to my home state in the US. I'm wary of losing money I guess. You would consider them reputable?

HC is a great place, I bought from them most of the times and I have never had any problem on all my orders. HC ships out very fast and packaging is amazingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread