Heathers Heavenly Vapes ALL tobacco flavors review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love HHV's tobacco flavors, which are by far the best Ive tired, I just can't justify buying retail juices as my all day vape. As an occasional "treat myself" vape, absolutely, however $12 for 30ml isn't really much cheaper than analogs, especially if you vape 6ml or more a day like I do. My DIY supplies are ridiculous cheaper than analogs. One of the main reasons I switched to vaping was to save money, I had no idea it was going to turn into the hobby that is has for me, lol. I mean there are so many mods, attys/devices, juices etc that I'm always wanting something new, not nearly as frugal as I was hoping it was going to be, lol. Now this is really mainly because I just "want" so many things, I could easily be satisfied with an ego twist, some EVOD clearomizers & my DIY watermelon & tobacco juices, if I kept it like that it would definitely be cheaper than analogs. I'm really hoping that the iHybrid Pure is going to be the solution to my fiscal problems, from what I hear & see on the reviews it performs SPOT ON, just as good as the original iHybrid but only $99, it actually looks pretty dam good to but they will have Special Edition versions of the Pure as well.
OK, sorry to hijack the thread, I can be a bit zealous so please forgive me. So the only HHV Juices Ive tried so far is Heavenly Tobacco & Shadow, both were 70/30 PG/VG & had steeped for two weeks, they were absolutely delicious. The guy who let me try them is a very experienced vaper & he said tobacco juices are MUCH better with a low VG%, either 70/30-80/20 or no VG at all. He said that VG makes it much harder for the flavors to meld/mix together & the higher % of VG you use will require a lot more steep time than high PG tobacco juice. He said if you use a heated ultrasonic machine you can get good flavor with high VG but it still won't be as good as higher PG, this guy knows his .... so I have no reason not to heed his advice. Another guy I know recently ordered the Heavenly Tobacco, Shadow & I believe a couple others, not sure what PG/VG ratios & nic he got though. I'll be sure to send him here to share his take on them. If I can produce a DIY tobacco recipe that at least comes close to HHV tobaccos I'll be one happy vaper, geez, the sheer amount of mixing, tasting & testing I'll have to do is a bit overwhelming, however like I said if it at least comes close it will all be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread