Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Funniest Animated Pic Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WTG Red!!
15917530811.gif
Looks like your "just having fun..." paid off!!

Thanks for a fun contest, with quite a few LOL's along the way...
sFun_rofl.gif

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
I am by no means a great or even good reviewer for that matter. I will attempt to do my best, and will without a doubt give you an honest and completely bias review. I won this 4 pack of Heather's Heavenly Vapes juice and drip tip back on 4/18. I received confirmation from them that it shipped on the 19th, and it arrived at my VA PO Box on the 21st from Newnan, GA.

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

All of the flavors that I received had a mild throat hit, but that is to be expected with the 12 mg nic level that I selected. All four of the flavors produced a pretty good amount of vapor as would be expected being a 70/30 PG/VG mixture.

Caramel Apple. From Heather's Heavenly Vapes site..."You'll think your at the state fair with this tasty vape!"

While I did get a pretty good caramel flavor it was a bit lacking on the apple side, but you could definitely smell the apple aroma. Just not taste it as much. This is not to say it is not a good vape, because it is! The caramel that Heather uses is very creamy in flavor. It was just a little shy on the apple side.

Strawberry Shortcake. From Heather's Heavenly Vapes site..."Fresh and delicious! We're talkin' serious yum factor here..."

I couldn't agree more with the description! The strawberry in this was very sweet and tasty. The cake is subtle, but definitely there. I believe that this has a natural strawberry flavor, but I am not really sure? It tastes natural, but with some natural strawberry flavors you get what has been described as a "grassy" after taste. Not in this one however. Overall this is a very good vape!

Vanilla Dream. From Heather's Heavenly Vapes site..."This is THE vape for vanilla lovers… Rich, deep, flavorful… Tons of tasty vanilla vapor!"

Once again...I couldn't agree more! While this is not a really strong vanilla vape, it is just right! It is rich and very flavorful. Not much more to be really said. It is very good!

Mocha Java Smooth. From Heather's Heavenly Vapes site..."vaping experts have given this flavor a big thumbs up! Like the name suggests, but so much more... This could be your new favorite vape..."

This is a pretty good "Cup of Joe". I tried this one because of one of these experts. This is a great coffee vape. I find it to be smooth and very flavorful. This could very well be my new favorite coffee vape. If you are one that likes coffee vapes, then I would recommend giving this one a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread