Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Preview—Huge Discounts, Secret Gifts, Massive Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
5786f2da3a6de756be56a8d741b01e2f.jpg

vape fellows, eyes on Heaven Gifts!! We cannot keep calm to tell you that now we are counting down 6 days to the date of our 8th Anniversary Celebration.

8 years, is not a small number for vape history. 8 years, we have been focusing on electronic cigarette dealership. 8 years, we have been through ups and downs with our dear customers, clients, partners, manufacturers. 8 years, for us, it is a well conclusion of what goes right and wrong with customers, clients, the vape community. 8 years, it inspires us to open a new vape chapter, to march forward to a further level of vape dealership.

As for our upcoming 8th Anniversary Celebration, we’d like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation, gratitude to our customers, clients and usher our new customers, clients. At that time, we would have huge discounts for all customers, massive contests, surprise for all vapers in the community.

BTW, if you're interested in our upcoming celebration, please watch/ follow our subforum here.

-------------------------How to watch/follow Heaven Gifts subforum-------------------------

5d42715326ef0066d63b63ca97d8bf1d.gif

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Evan,

Just an FYI that the 25 percent off coupon code doesn't work. I put some Joyetech items into my shopping cart and when I entered the code to apply the discount to the order, it says that it isn't applicable.

Hi, yes, I will look into the problem. First, I would like to know that whether you used 2 code in the same time or not? Cause we cannot use 2 code on one order.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Hi, yes, I will look into the problem. First, I would like to know that whether you used 2 code in the same time or not? Cause we cannot use 2 code on one order.
No. The 25 percent off code was the only code I entered.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread