6YsJzzm.jpg
gBQZLNh.jpg

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

For those who were not lucky enough, here we have another contest undergoing: Win Resin Version Voopoo Drag, Show off This Unique Intelligent Device. If you were interested, please see the details here.

Wanting to know more new device info, wanting to get more winning chances?? Don't be hesitated to watch Heaven Gifts subforum! Simply click here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/heaven-gifts.931/watch
Congrats @Krypto909, @baybeebeast

Thank you @AlmightyEvan /Heaven Gifts

ickx

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2015
Europe
14579332.gif

@Krypto909 & @baybeebeast

Well deserved, the winners being #1 and #4 ranked repliers in this thread.

Several days ago, I wrote somewhere else how post flooding often doesn't pay off. Well, this time it did ! :D The wheel of fortune is turning & turning &...

Thanks Heaven Gifts

ickx

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2015
Europe
The contest itself....not so much. Limiting the number of posts would have been better and something more creative would have been more enjoyable to play. Things got a bit repetitive...

Have to agree with the first conclusion...not so much with the following. :)

Yes, this word chain type of contest is often boring because it's repetitive ad nauseum. But limiting the number of posts isn't good either IMHO because members can shoot out their 4,5 or 6 posts...and loose interest until the winners draw date.

By not limiting posting the thread is constantly active and watched by the participants, which is good both for the sponsor and the forum (more clicks, more visits...).

Maybe there is something else still to be found, something new & different to try out.

But since the time I started participating in these contests on several forums, just a couple of months ago, the best contest format I encountered is IMHO the pictures Q&A one. It's much more interesting, creative and involving. Harder though...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread