Not open for further replies.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Hnm- you should check out Longing

Thank you, I just did. And I'll add that this is beautiful:

"And why "Longing?" Because I miss someone who isn't mine to miss, dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about, and love someone who is no longer mine to love. Moving on with anyone else is hard when they kiss me and I'm afraid all they taste is her name on my lips. Of all the sensual pleasures we once shared, it is her unique flavor I still thirst for most of all. The closest thing I've found to the taste of her body at the height of her bliss, her amrita, is Honeysuckle Ice Cream."

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Thank you, I just did. And I'll add that this is beautiful:

"And why "Longing?" Because I miss someone who isn't mine to miss, dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about, and love someone who is no longer mine to love. Moving on with anyone else is hard when they kiss me and I'm afraid all they taste is her name on my lips. Of all the sensual pleasures we once shared, it is her unique flavor I still thirst for most of all. The closest thing I've found to the taste of her body at the height of her bliss, her amrita, is Honeysuckle Ice Cream."

Yes, sweet, but... I do wonder if Idiot regrets having attached that to his most famous recipe.

Reactions: Letitia

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Sometimes it just happens... Every now and then i come across flavours that other people enjoy and all i get is a disgusting after taste. The initial inhale can be pleasant enough but a second or two after the exhale the wrongness hits me. Once i focus on the residue taste i can't use that flavour any more. For me one in twenty ready made liquids will have a lingering 'offness' that is hard to describe - almost like the smell of death !
It has to be a particular ingredient but as yet i havn't been able to isolate which. I'm leaning toward the V2 cream flavours....

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Sometimes it just happens... Every now and then i come across flavours that other people enjoy and all i get is a disgusting after taste. The initial inhale can be pleasant enough but a second or two after the exhale the wrongness hits me. Once i focus on the residue taste i can't use that flavour any more. For me one in twenty ready made liquids will have a lingering 'offness' that is hard to describe - almost like the smell of death !
It has to be a particular ingredient but as yet i havn't been able to isolate which. I'm leaning toward the V2 cream flavours....
That might be guava. Usually taste that flavor on exhale. An aquired taste for some. I enjoy it occasionally in a mixed fruit.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Honestly I don't think I can call it an aftertaste... I notice it as I'm exhaling, and the new odd flavor completely overpowers the flavor of the vape, but once I'm done breathing out it seems to be gone. 8/

See if a different juice helps.

Vapers tongue generally means you stop being able to taste your juice, not get a bad aftertaste, sounds to me something different than that.

What is entirely possible, is that you got your taste buds back now that your away from smoking long enough, and that now you can actually taste the juice your vaping in full. So perhaps you just don't like it now that you know what it tastes like..(smoking deadens your sense of both taste and smell, and after vaping a while instead of smoking, those senses return)

Therefore, the first thing i would do is to get a new juice flavor by a different maker, and see if you don't like something else better.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Idk if someone asked about this but could be the coil no? Did you prime the coil before using it and for how long did you have the same coil in both now? I honestly doubt it's the tongue issue since most people seing this vape the same liquids for varying amount of time. I'd check the coils see if they're not guncked up first off, then maybe try steeping the liquids a bit ? ordered some last week and i'm keeping it in a dark drawer, seems to be tasting better and better by the day lol.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It could be the coil, how long have you been using it. Agreed that it could be vaper's tongue OR just getting smell/taste back. I use way less flavoring than in commercial brands also, and it's my preference not to go too sweet on almost anything, and some juices Do have a chemical aftertaste, so you may want to try a different juice and see what heppens. Hope you get it resolved.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread