Heimdall Mechanical Mod... A mystery in the depths of USPS tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillPickles666

Moved On
Apr 23, 2013
Fresno CA
I impulsively bought the Heimdall mod from Vape Up I'm San Diego and had yet to see a thread on this mod, so I figured I would throw it up to see if there is anyone else with this bad boy. I should be getting my Heimdall mod in the mail in another 2 days, so I plan to spend the next two days obsessing over it ;) I requested SN #016, and the guys at vape up had no problem hooking me up with it. Good dudes, so let's hope the same for this pinoy piece of art :D

Features
-made in 304 stainless steel
-Modular includes tube for 18650, 18490, 18350
-Bottom firing
-Reverse locking mechanism
-Copper (+,-) pins
-Floating Pin ( Adjusting )
-with serial bottom cap
-Laser Engraved ( Logo )
-22m diameter
-Brass top cap, SS body, brass bottom cap and ss locking ring
-Philippine made.

I am aware of the relevance to Thor and Heimdall, do they cleverly formed the name of the mod into the logo to appear to be a mask, pretty sweet. I plan to add pictures of mine when it arrives, I just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else has picked one up.

I saw them mention on Vienna reviews and germanvapers, but have yet to see much attention in the united states.
definitrly looking forward to this.

Radio

Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
Germany
Finally got it. Got my Magneto and igo-w there for size comparison.
20131202_165242.jpg

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Just bought one for my son as a christmas gift. He's been started vaping about a year ago and seriously since June - TG off the stinkies. I was going to buy him a provari but the presentation of the Heimdal and the finish did it. It will be his first mech. So as not to over load him I played it safe with an Aspire "viv nova" style tank dual coil, bottom feeder and an H Atty. He'll be home over Christmas from the left coast so I'm looking forward to some bonding moments as I try to teach him the fundamentals of wicks and coils.

Happy with the purchase and hope he is. Safe and happy holidays to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread