Hello all new to the group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happyace

Oct 3, 2017
Hello every one I've been vaping for 8 months now. And have gotten my self into coil building and making my own juice. Love to build coils I can build cool looking coils that blow. Huge cloud's . But my juice still needs some work but getting to know and understand how flavours work together

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello every one I've been vaping for 8 months now. And have gotten my self into coil building and making my own juice. Love to build coils I can build cool looking coils that blow. Huge cloud's . But my juice still needs some work but getting to know and understand how flavours work together
Hello, and welcome to ECF! :)
Hello & Welcome...Plenty'a Juice Brewers & Coil Builders Around ECF...I'm Not Much In The Coil Dept...
But I Do Enjoy Mix'in Up Tasty Concoctions In The Lab...Check Out The DIY Forum...Lots'a Info...Trig
DIY E-Liquid
Excellent advice! :thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
DIY section may help, yes. If you want to make specific recipes I'd spend some time there before deciding what flavors you want to purchase. That can be easiest for folks who are concerned about figuring out flavor profiles. I approached it a bit differently, but I am a decent cook. I kind of wanted to make my own stuff, so I did a lot of SINGLE mixes to begin with, with flavorings I was pretty sure I'd be okay with, then did a lot of combining *in my tank* to see what things went with other things.

Kind of how I cook-- I rarely use recipes unless I'm trying some entirely new form of cooking, I just know what goes with what. I looked at it as easier than pouring out whole e-juicies I made, and I'm kind of an independent person who doesn't like to use a recipe.

With that said, I kind of had more of an idea starting out, what I'd like, and what would go with what. I poured out a few tanks, but not whole juice mixes, and now I am starting to mix more complex juices with multiple flavors. You don't have to do it that way, however, there are tons of great ideas and info in DIY, as well as where to purchase wholesale supplies. Lots of very experienced folks who are more than happy to help, and TONS of information. I found it intimidating at first but once I jumped in it was very easy and I just bought 17 more flavors, and am ready to start really complicating my mixes, LOL.

Good luck and welcome to ECF!

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Here is a quick look into DIY, might like to visit:
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diyordie-concentrates.html
http://www.ejuicemakers.com/help/
How to get started mixing your own DIY e liquids.
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
Could read the stickies in this forum:
DIY E-Liquid

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Kind of how I cook-- I rarely use recipes unless I'm trying some entirely new form of cooking, I just know what goes with what. I looked at it as easier than pouring out whole e-juicies I made, and I'm kind of an independent person who doesn't like to use a recipe.

Same here. Cooking (or brewing juices) according to a recipe is great, as long as you understand that you're making something that someone else thinks will taste good. Maybe you'll think so, too. But maybe you have an idea that tastes better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread