• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello all!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
W. Valley/Phoenix Arizona USA
Hi Everyone! I'm new to the group and just wanted to say hello...So HELLO!!! I live in the west valley a few miles south of Arrowhead Mall. I had a nice chat with Hellen A. Handbasket and she suggested that I post a little something and introduce myself.

I'm new to vaping, only a few days but I went from 30 analogs a day to strictly vaping with no problems. I dont miss analogs at all. Im 45 and engaged to an avid non smoker who fell in love with me even though he hates smokers...lol Im a quirky kinda person, a non stresser...my parents were hippies in the 60's so the mellow just goes with the package, so to speak. I look forward to getting to know you all. Happy vaping....Terrie

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm..well I guess I've been vaping since early June (so not that long) and I have a Janty Kissbox and an 801.

A Janty Kissbox doesn't look like a regular e-cig right? Its kinda a small rectangular thingy right? Do they work good? I need lots of vapor and good throat hit....I use the high octane juice. I vape when I crave a smoke. Also, how long do your batteries last? Are you a heavy vaper or just substituting for an analog?

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hiya Terrie,
Hope to see you at a social.

John

I live way on the west side and I guess the socials are at a place on east indian school? I hopefully can make it to some. We should find a place on the west side so we all can trade off the long drive. Ill talk to Hellen A. Handbox to see what she says. Guess I better do that now cause I dont want to step on any toes....lol Thanks for the welcome

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
No worries Terri, we all wear steel toe boots, lol. Hey, if you have ideas, we'd love to hear them... nobody is steering this ship of fools...ha.

We're talking about finding a place to meet up on the West side of town on a week night once in a while. One of the other members and I chatted about a place this morning, so we will go over there and check it out, hopefully this week. They've allowed him to vape there, but we need to check out the evening crowd on a Wed. night to make sure it is okay, and there isn't anything big that goes on in this place then like a poker night or wet t-shirt night (kidding, but bet we'd get a record attendance, ha).

Thing about Hazelwoods for our regular meeting each month is that it is the perfect set up, and some folks drive from Prescott, Tucson, Northern Scottsdale, etc. so this was a middle ground for everyone (and the only place owned by an e-cig supplier, so guarantees that we can vape there. ha). They're VERY good to us, as the owner donated a $20 gift certificate to the bar for food/drink and an 801 e-cig kit for our drawing last meeting.

Worth the drive to our Sunday monthly meeting!! All of our members are really great people.

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hellen A. Handbasket. Thing about Hazelwoods for our regular meeting each month is that it is the perfect set up said:
Does anyone that u trust live near 61st ave and Cactus that would be willing to take a passenger and split the gas. I could drive one week and they could drive the next?

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
A Janty Kissbox doesn't look like a regular e-cig right? Its kinda a small rectangular thingy right? Do they work good? I need lots of vapor and good throat hit....I use the high octane juice. I vape when I crave a smoke. Also, how long do your batteries last? Are you a heavy vaper or just substituting for an analog?

haha lets see if I can answer all these. The Kissbox is basically an 801. You're probably thinking of the Janty Stick. That is more rectangular. The Kissbox is the standard "pen" style e-cig. I like it, it gives a good amount of vapor with a decent throat hit, but that's more dependent on the liquid I use. Aroma e-juice Red Bull flavor is my favorite so far. I guess I'm a moderate vaper. I don't smoke analogs anymore. I vape pretty steady at work and just a little at home. My batteries will last roughly 2-3 hours of fairly continuous use. By the time I kill my battery, the previous one is charged so it works out. I also use a USB passthrough whenever possible so that helps. I've been happy with the Kissbox, but I'd probably do a 510 if I were to buy another one. Hope that answered all your questions! haha :)

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Hi....
I made a link for one of the smoke-free banners that shows how much you have saved... I dont know where to put it in my customize my profile?????
does anybody know where i paste the link in my profile?????
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under "edit signature" there are 2 different boxes to put the appropriate link in....

CrazyTerrie11

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I got to meet Terrie for brunch today. She is lots of fun. (We talked vaping for a couple of hours and I brought my bag of tricks to show her. ;) I'm sure she is going to fit right into the group!

Yup, double trouble Sharky! Ha.

Welcome again Terrie.

Thanks Hellen...Your a kick in the pants too. Way too much in common LOL. Its great to be here and thanks again for the welcome and the product lesson 101....: ) Terrie

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I got to meet Terrie for brunch today. She is lots of fun. (We talked vaping for a couple of hours and I brought my bag of tricks to show her. ;) I'm sure she is going to fit right into the group!

Yup, double trouble Sharky! Ha.

Welcome again Terrie.

Awwww Geez :D Whats that old song?

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you. Cant think of a better place to be... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread