Hello All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalefrench

Jul 14, 2013
decatur, al 35603
Hello everyone. I just registered. I have been using e-cigs and their counterparts (vaping) for two years, which has led me to quit smoking. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dale French and I live in Decatur, Alabama. I bought my first e-cig from a gas station. I have been checking out this site off an on and learned how to clean atomizers. Just saying hello and thanks for having me.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Hi dale from Decatur Alabama ! I use to own Pawns of Decatur for ten years when It was on the Beltline Hwy. I moved back to the Atlanta area about 7 years ago and sold out to someone there that has moved it run it into the ground.

Anyway, I sure miss the Tennesee River, Nasty Nashes BBQ, The incredibly huge trade days at near Hartselle and Mountain Top/Collinsvile. Actually there's a lot I miss about that place.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !!

dalefrench

Jul 14, 2013
decatur, al 35603
Hey Dale! Welcome the ECF. I lived in Decatur from 8th grade though 12th grade. Graduated from AHS in 1990. Nice to see you here.

Btw, do you know a Todd French?

Thanks for the welcome. Its funny my dad graduated from Austin High School, served 20 years in the military, and ultimately retired here. So I lived here since then - twenty or so years. I actually graduated in San Antonio, TX at Madison High School in 1989.

I don't know of a Todd French. My dads side of the family was small. Anyways, small world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread