meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
Well this is a game changer, just got a email from 101vape saying there were sorry but the MVP2 was actually out of stock and for some reason wasnt updated on there site.

So I guess I am back on the hunt again!!!

:evil:

they're out of stock because every person on ECF purchased one or more over the weekend, myself included (I bet 101vape racked up wonderfully), but they show it will be back in stock on tuesday....check back then (I might to for another one.....always have back ups #1 rule)

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
At the price of $39.99 for the MVP2, do you think it would be a wise buy too if it comes back in-stock Tuesday at that price? Or is it to early in the game to have 2 such devices?

Oh I also got a iClear30 too, forgot to add that in the previous post.

I am going to be like a kid waiting on Christmas!! They had chargers at the place we went, but they were drastically over-priced for what they had compared to what you can get on-line. I keep thinking I should have just got the charger and a tank and a bottle of juice while I was there, but if I would have I wouldnt have the money for the MVP2 if it comes back in-stock. So I guess its better to wait a couple days and be able to get it too, but its going to be a painful couple days waiting for the goods to get here......LOL

Thanks again for all the help, it was very much appreciated. Funny how I got NOTHING that I was originally going to get on Friday......LOL

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
At the price of $39.99 for the MVP2, do you think it would be a wise buy too if it comes back in-stock Tuesday at that price? Or is it to early in the game to have 2 such devices?
I think it'd be smart to have two quality mods early on. You'd be set for a long time. :thumb:

So I guess its better to wait a couple days and be able to get it too, but its going to be a painful couple days waiting for the goods to get here......LOL
I hate waiting for vape mail. I stalk the mail carrier. :laugh: But SO worth it.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just scored a MVP2 off 101vape. Been watching that site like a hawk all evening and just noticed it was in-stock. Took me all of 30 seconds to check-out. Wasnt missing out AGAIN!!!!

I think this is enough stuff for a little while.
Vamo v5
MVP2
2 - Protank II's
2- iClear30's
12 Bottles of juice
NiteCore i2 Charger
2 - Panasonic High Drain NCR18650PF Hybrid 2900mAh Flat Top Batteries

Only thing I neglected was getting some spare coils for the tanks. I still might do that, and if I do I might pick up a ProTank Mini for on the MVP2, or try one of the Hypertanks. But I am in no real hurry.

I sure hope my mailbox is big enough if it all shows up on the same day. :laugh:

Last edited:

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
First off I would like the thank the fine folks on this board for all the help and pointers along my journey the last week of getting started.

I came here with what I thought was a plan, and in the end didn't a thing I was originally planning on. With some guidance and pointers from the gang here I went a completely different approach. At first I was second guessing spending so much, but in the end I think it was the right choice. I don't have much to base my experience off of though, as I jumped from a cheap disposable e-cg to a Vamo v5 and should have the MVP2 tomorrow.

Well anyway, I got home from work around noon, and took the v5 out, put the battery in, put some juice in the tank, checked the settings and took a vape.

Started pulling on it for about 5 seconds and thought man I am not getting anything, then I inhaled and WOW I couldn't believe the taste and throat hit. It almost made me cough!! I jumped straight from the cheap disposable Blu e-cigs to this and all I can say is nothing I thought about the jump up was even close. I am still in amazement at this thing! Huge clouds of vapor, very easy to use and set-up. I am not sure what it would be like if I had ventured to the eGo style first, but coming from cheap disposables this out of this world in a nice way.

I couldn't be happier and it was only possible by the great folks on this forum. If it wasn't for the people here, I would have went with a V2 1100MAH KGO KIT that I originally come here to see about. It could have given me a great experience too, but I am so happy with this and couldn't be happier right now.

I cant wait till tomorrow when the MVP2 comes to try it too and the iClear30 tank as opposed to the ProTank II.

Thanks again folks, I really appreciate all the help!!!

Oh and tomorrow will be the first analog free day!!!!

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I also found applewood from backwoodsbrew .net. It needs some aging time, but it was so tasty, once it did age, I couldn't put it down.

:)

Thanks a lot for this recommendation. I couldnt wait any longer and had to try it today even though its only been a week. I really like what I am tasting now, but the apple is a little faint. If the apple flavor comes out even just a little more with some more steeping this stuff will be a staple in my juice line-up for sure!!!!

:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread