Hello all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

margiegrl9

Oct 18, 2013
Duluth, MN
I've been reading on this forum for months now. Actually signed up over a year ago. I decided that it's time to introduce myself. I quit smoking 5 weeks ago after 25 years. I jumped in with both feet. I've bought all the stuff i need for DIY juice and am now going to try building my own coils. Sadly, this means I have some questions. I hope to put my questions in the right forums. If not feel free to move me. I also hope to be able to help others with any questions they may have. I have to say thanks to all for the information I have received already. Nice to meet you all.

Margiegrl9

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Congrats and welcome! Points to you for starting DIY and coil making so quickly. I was a bit intimidated by both and took my time with each - then wondered what took me so long. The people here were (and are) very helpful and supportive. You've come to the right place - ask away! Enjoy the journey!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Margie welcome to ECF and congrats on switching to vaping. I too started DIY and coilbuilding early on and I'm glad I did. It kept me focused on vaping and helped me stay busy and learning during my cigarette detox.

Absolutely, you can post questions here, and the Rebuildable Atomizer Systems may be a good place to check out. Tons of helpful folks and information, as well as some good posts to get you started. I found RTAs more challenging than DIY (but I have a fine motor tremor) but with ECF's help I was able to get up and building successfully. You will love the flavor and fun of rebuildable tanks and it's so much less expensive (after a few startup costs) than drop in coils, although I do still use drop in tanks, and have several I am fairly certain I will be using for a long time.

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Anna

Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread