Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say "Hi"! I'm new to this forum and I am also new to vaping! I used to smoke for about 14 years until I found out about vaping. After many friends convinced me to try it, I said what the heck, lets give it a go... haha and here I am today, I haven't had a smoke in 3 months now and I'm super stoked about it. I still have a ton to learn but I am definitely eager to explore new devices and eliquids.

A quick question to start things off...Where is everybody from?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
Everyone? Earth, probably. Seriously though, the fourm is very international. It skews towards English speakers, so the majority of folks are from English speaking countries or countries where a lot of people can speak English. It’s not limited to that though. Myself I’m from minnesota, USA.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Everyone? Earth, probably. Seriously though, the fourm is very international. It skews towards English speakers, so the majority of folks are from English speaking countries or countries where a lot of people can speak English. It’s not limited to that though. Myself I’m from minnesota, USA.
I live in Boston and I swear these people don't speak English!:laugh:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Just wanted to say "Hi"! I'm new to this forum and I am also new to vaping! I used to smoke for about 14 years until I found out about vaping. After many friends convinced me to try it, I said what the heck, lets give it a go... haha and here I am today, I haven't had a smoke in 3 months now and I'm super stoked about it. I still have a ton to learn but I am definitely eager to explore new devices and eliquids.

Congratulations! And Welcome:)

Reactions: Dave Lewin
Right on, good to hear! I am from Toronto, Canada myself. :)

Hi and welcome to the ECF,
I'm a new vaper too, using only pod systems (may change). Also congrats for quitting the stinkies for 3 month.:thumbs:
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask around if have questions, as we have much of kind and lovely people here.

Be well,
Thank you soo much! Feels good to be smoke free and that is good to know. I hoping to gain some more knowledge about vaping, I still have so many questions about it...

Reactions: Mordacai
Welcome to the friendly bunch...congrats on giving up the cancer sticks. As @bombastinator says we are an international bunch! Just a tip if you go to your profile settings you can add your location which will then show up on your avatar. Good luck to you :)
Thank you! I will update that now. Still exploring at the moment

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello Dave Lewin. Good work, keep it up.
1400042.jpg

Reactions: Dave Lewin

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sunnyvale CA. here as it's says in my avatar to the left.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your future question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread