Hello and an introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing_Rapture

Dec 9, 2017
NW Ohio
Hello everyone, I've been a vaper for about two years and an avid poster over at ECR. I've been part of the community over there for a while and have been doing juice and hardware reviews there for about 8 months, mostly out of my own pockets. I've been looking to get my reviews out to more people, since most of my posts over there are seen by the same people.

I'm primarily a mech and rebuildable user, and will try just about any juice that's not a tobacco flavor. It'll be nice to join a new community of vapers!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone, I've been a vaper for about two years and an avid poster over at ECR. I've been part of the community over there for a while and have been doing juice and hardware reviews there for about 8 months, mostly out of my own pockets. I've been looking to get my reviews out to more people, since most of my posts over there are seen by the same people.
I'm primarily a mech and rebuildable user, and will try just about any juice that's not a tobacco flavor. It'll be nice to join a new community of vapers!
Welcome and glad you joined.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

AminyWin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 7, 2017
China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Watt1010

Nov 9, 2017

Welcome

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread