Hello and thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
I've been lurking around your site for a week or so and can't stop reading the very helpful threads the members of EFC have been posting. The internet is flooded with information about e cigs which has made it very difficult to decide what my wife and I would like, until I found ECF.

We have been vaping for about a week now and really like it better than analogs. After I first mentioned interest in the e cig she purchased a Smoke Fifty One Red line and some carts. This was enough for us to realize it was something that interested us. We used it for a week between the two if us while we sere researching other brands and models. We settled on the EM Riva and both of us are enjoying the experience. Looks like we are going to be using these in place of analogs altogether! We offer our sincere thanks to the staff and members of ECF for making such a great site with all of it's information available to us. We're still learning the basics so I'm sure we will be posting a bunch of questions soon.

Cheers,
Joe

Joed

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Western NY - US
Thank you for the warm greetings! We do have several 'flavor' ejuices. Cappuccino, vanilla, cinnamon, mint, peach, and a tobacco flavor. We are finding that the tobacco is being used the least. Ejuices and DIY juices are on the top of our study list so any quick tips you can pass along for brands and/pr sources would be appreciated. We are currently searching through the ejuice and DIY forums so I'm sure we will find the latest and greatest details sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread