Hello, Bonjour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela Miao

Nov 4, 2015
Aloha everyone.

My name is Angela, and I come from Quebec, Canada. The forum suggested I say hello, so here I am. Hello!

I've been vaping for about 1.5 years using basic Aspire BDC clearomizers and whatever 900/1100mhz batteries I could find for cheap online (and random Kanger/Innokin clearomizers at certain points). I've become the "e-cigarette girl" at work, getting about 5 co-workers to switch from analogs, so I thought I might as well join this forum as I finally explore more intermediate/advanced levels of vaporizers/mods.

I might not be the most experienced with upgraded units, but I am pretty fricking good at online shopping, so as little as I may know about certain devices, I am a pro at finding good deals (and making sure theyre authentic and not dupes), so if there's any specific device or part you may need, feel free to shoot me up so that I can check it out for you (just specify location because some places are limited with where they ship to).

But anywho... hello all! (I speak French as well as English, being from Quebec, if that helps anyone... also speak some broken Italian).

Reactions: Nomzie

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Bonjour @Angela Miao !

I'm from the States, but there a lot of brothers and sisters "Up Nord". Glad you're here (and we'll be really glad to help you with your online shopping!) :D

Ask your questions - lots of knowledgeable folks on the forums who will lend a hand as you need.... And congrats on getting some of your friends to make the switch as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread