The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello ECF...DIY/NETs

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by TINMAN01, Dec 24, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TINMAN01

TINMAN01 Full Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Plattsburgh, NY
    To all, Hello and thank you for adding me to this forum. I enjoy DIYing and NETs. It has been a very long time since being here. I recently was trying to find an old recipe log book I have. I couldn't find it....hopefully I placed it somewhere "so I wouldn't lose it." LOL...It's here, but where ???
    I wanted to make OLD #7 of a BOBAS BOUNTY from years ago. It's not an exact clone but it was something we all enjoyed, and worked with back then. I thought for fun, I would again return to the elusive recipe and have a good old fashioned vape. Plus.. do some research and see what's new. After awhile things are getting stale for me and returning is a good thing.
    Enjoy....and Vape On my Friends!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. tailland

tailland Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2018
    Germany
  3. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Might like to visit:
    DIY E-Liquid

4. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Howdy and welcome back :)

Things keep changing of course. Bobas bounty is actually back in production though it is not particularly cheap. There is always something odd and new out and something else rapidly becoming ungettable.

If you are interested in updating your gear a description of what you are currently using might help folks determine what modern stuff you might like

• Like Like x 1
  5. TINMAN01

TINMAN01 Full Member

Dec 24, 2018
    Plattsburgh, NY
    I'LL update it ...have to figure out where though. Probably in descriptions. Yes, I need something new, been vaping tobacco's way to long and too much. Gets a little boring. I DIYed Dinner Lady Lemon Tart clone I found. It spiked my interest in change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.