Hello ECF. Im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaSnibbla

Apr 24, 2012
Chico, Ca
Hello everyone here at ECF. Im new in the vaping community and im loving every minute of it. Ive spoiled myself with vaporizing knowledge and now id like to get my post on. I am a mechanical wiz when it comes to.. well anything. Ive only been vaping for a week now and havent had an analog since 4-19-2012. Im using and eGo T battery with an eGo C atty that i just received today. YAY!!! ive already dewicked and replaced with a home made stainless mesh wicks on both my eGo C and original eGo T attys. Needless to say, I LOVE THEM! Looking into purchasing a LAVATube kit for at home use.

Anyways, I'm extremely excited to be a part of this community and looking forward to all the sharing of knowledge and opinions.

ThaSnibbla

Apr 24, 2012
Chico, Ca
Thanks for the very fast welcomes. coincedentally 5 minutes after my very first post. One of my eGo T batteries popped the mosfet and it is stuck in the on position:mad: The switch is glowing blue constantly. Not sure what to do other than call the supplier and get it replaced... bummer. if any of you no a fairly simple fix please please please let me know here considering i cannot PM just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread