Hello ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I've just recently found this site, even though I've been vaping for a good 4-5 months now. I've been using (almost) exclusively Totally Wicked stuff, because that seems to be the only half decent vendor in my area. I'm looking to try some of Volcano's e-liquids, heard good things about their Menthol Burst, and would like to try it.

Any advice you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated, as I'm still not sure about the best vaping tools, liquids, or anything for that matter, haha.

Happy vaping!

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Congrats on the success! Volcano juice is pretty bad I wouldn't really recommend trying them. If you want some good flavors with a menthol kick you can either order normal flavors with a bottle of menthol on the side and spike them, or buy them pre-mixed with menthol or koolada mixed in.

Blackvelvetejuice and Rawr Vapor are my favorite vendors and would be a much better place to order from IMO if you are wanting some high quality juice.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I like Volcano juices and every one of the vape shops I've heard of in my area sells them. They are a bit pricier than other makes though, but not by more than a few cents per ml. And they could stand to add some more flavors. Their dessert selection is very limited. But the fruit flavors are quite pure tasting IMO and the vanilla and coffee are good.

Anything you wanna know about virtually any piece of hardware, vendor, juice, concept, legal issue, medical research, etc. can be found here. Some of it you may wanna take with a grain of salt though as personal tastes can be highly subjective.

Welcome and best of luck to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread