Hello ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Vapes

May 28, 2015
Hello!

My name is Hank Vapes. I have a youtube vaping review channel (like everyone else these days).

So, this is basically going to be my introduction for everyone who doesn't yet know me.
I am 26 years old, married to an amazing woman, father of two, and a volunteer firemen. I am also VERY passionate about vaping!

I started vaping in April of 2014, and I have been completely tobacco free since May 25th 2014, which also just so happens to be my wedding anniversary, and it was two days ago, lol. So no cigs for a year now, and I feel GREAT! It has improved my firefighting abilities, as well as most other aspects of my life.

I started my youtube channel about 6 months ago, and I am up to over 500 subscribers at the moment. My experience with my channel has been great, and I absolutely love doing reviews! I also have a live show, on sundays at 10pm est called Project F.O.G. with two other reviewers, Vapin' Heathen, and Robbie Vapes.

Anyways, on to why I joined ECF. I have been browsing the forums since I started vaping, but never joined beause I didn't feel a need to post. Well, now I do lol. I love to help people, and get to do so with my channel, but I also want to try and dedicate a little time to ecf, and browse and answer questions, and participate in general discussions.

I hope you all will welcome me, and I cant wait to start contributing here!

Hank Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread