Hello everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi and welcome to ECF, congrats on continuing with vaping. Letitia is correct, that's a lot of juice to be running through (possibly) but it would help to know your coil and tank. It's possible that there may be less "thirsty" options that you might enjoy.

With that said, if you are finally happy with your vape, then using more ejuice is somewhat common at the start of vaping, so if you are satisfied it may not be a big deal. Also, though, what type of juice are you using VG/PG and nicotine strength?

Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Anna

Manfred Aabye

Dec 23, 2017
G-priv2 V1.0.4 (upgraded to V1.0.5)
TFV8 X-Baby with T6 (X-Baby Bulb Pyrex Glas Tube #1 EU not works)

Even with the many mistakes of the G-priv2 she is the best there is at the moment.
I just need a bigger tank.
A battery charge lasts for 26 hours with the T6 burner and 75 watts in about 330 Puffs.
I like that very much.

My Liquid:
Vegetable Glycerin (VG) 70%
Propylene glycol (PG) 20%
Water 5%
Aroma Jamaica fruit mix 5%
Nicotine 6mg.

vapesearch.tk

Unresolved Status
Dec 23, 2017
Czech Republic
vapesearch.tk
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unreg Supplier

Manfred Aabye

Dec 23, 2017
NEW
TFV8 X-Baby with Bulb Pyrex Glass Tube #3
Oh no, no content

002.png

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
As always i never recommend smok tanks for beginners, they're aimed more towards higher watts and dtl inhales, which are both not really beginner friendly. Imho starting with a proper mtl setup works best (plus a tank oriented towards mtl usually drinks much less juice,never went through a 5ml of my nautilus in a day doing mtl,then again i had 15mg nicotine)

Welcome to ecf btw :)
And merry christmas !

lellowyedbetter

Dec 23, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
X-Baby Bulb Pyrex Glas Tube #1 EU not works

I'm not sure what you mean by "EU not works"
But if you bought a G-Priv2 kit in the EU, you're at the mercy of the TPD. So the X-baby will be a 2ml tank if you use the supplied EU T6 coils which are oversized to make the tank 2ml which would explain the frequent refilling.

Buying the standard T6 coils (non-EU) you'll be able to make that 3.5ml i think.

Of course, if you meant you didn't buy the EU version, then ignore all that. :)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread