Hello Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
Hey All,
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Zeus aka CLASH. I am proud to announce that I had a yardsale today and sold my stereo to fund my first E-Cig purchase! I got the joye 510 and it came with (2) 5 mil samples. I also got 20 mil of 24mg Camel flavor to start but I know it's not gonna last, So I would like to know where to get the best juices at the best prices. I smoke about a pack and a half of camel filters.
I can't wait to start and I will probably get kit next week! I look forward to meeting the members on your forum, And would appreciate any advice they could give me!

Cheers:toast:, Zeus/CLASH

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Lots of choices for juices - check the first 4 or 5 pages of E Liquid reviews thread/sub forum to see whats the current 'fad' :) Lots of opinions, lots of choices, its a fun search.
Taste is subjective so you may or may not like what other people do - also you will find your tastes CHANGE as you get further away from smoking and more into vaping.
My fave vendors are under my banner btw.

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
Lots of choices for juices - check the first 4 or 5 pages of E Liquid reviews thread/sub forum to see whats the current 'fad' :) Lots of opinions, lots of choices, its a fun search.
Taste is subjective so you may or may not like what other people do - also you will find your tastes CHANGE as you get further away from smoking and more into vaping.
My fave vendors are under my banner btw.

Thanks, I just happened to order my 510 from cignot one of your favs. I will see how the camel juice treats me. I cant believe I said camel juice!!:closedeyes::blink: OI

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
AS far as tobacco flavors...it's totally subjective....me I'm real partial to the drewbacco1 juice from nhaler...that's my #1 daily vape...but taste IS subjective to everyone..

Man you are not kidding about taste! I was in live chat lastnight and bobby gave me a link to some of the strangest flavors I have ever encountered. I think I'm gonna stick with traditional tobacco flavors to start, Then I might get daring later and try Bacon, Pizza or Grilled Prawns? LOL:?: Crazy stuff man!

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Thanks, I just happened to order my 510 from cignot one of your favs. I will see how the camel juice treats me. I cant believe I said camel juice!!:closedeyes::blink: OI
camel juice lol from a freshly squeezed camel? Hopefully not :blink::p
I buy their BASIC range of juices, which as far as Ive seen contain no camels lol I havent tried a camel (Ok Ill stop with the camel jokes) flavor tobacco tbh - I tend to like the slightly sweeter vapes, I find it tends to scratch 2 itches at the same time - so I can't say if its good or not (and also what I like might be nothing like the flavors YOU enjoy).
For a mostly NON sweet tobacco Ive found Halo Freedom very good but I had to let mine age about 3 weeks before it tasted good. YMMV

notime4nooky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
milton freewater, oregon
that's a good plan, get comfortable with vaping by sticking close to something u r already comfortable with, since vaping and smoking have very few things in common, then start to branch out into more uncharted territory. my advice is to b daring tho, get 1 or 2 flavors that r not tobacco, but still sound good to u, and a couple of tobacco flavors just to keep it fresh on ur palette, and keep it interesting. the flue cured/RY4 flavor from ecigsupply.com is still "tobaccoee" but also a little sweet with a touch of vanilla. also Geoff's blend from Tasty Vapors is really good, UNUSUAL, but good. good luck 2 u

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Howdy Clash! Not gonna say anything that hasn't already been said, since some truly smart people have already contributed feedback. Good luck with vaping! I hope you like it as much as so many of us do. finding flavors is fun and interesting. I knew I personally would NOT like tobacco flavors. That said I've tried a few that I ended up liking a little more then I thought. My personal favorites fall in the sweet/pastry/cream/caramel range. But bacon isn't as bad as you'd think. ;)

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
that's a good plan, get comfortable with vaping by sticking close to something u r already comfortable with, since vaping and smoking have very few things in common, then start to branch out into more uncharted territory. my advice is to b daring tho, get 1 or 2 flavors that r not tobacco, but still sound good to u, and a couple of tobacco flavors just to keep it fresh on ur palette, and keep it interesting. the flue cured/RY4 flavor from ecigsupply.com is still "tobaccoee" but also a little sweet with a touch of vanilla. also Geoff's blend from Tasty Vapors is really good, UNUSUAL, but good. good luck 2 u
I LOOOVEEE Vanilla !! I will give it a try. It sure would be nice to get a small sample pack somewhere that has like 3 to 5 flavors.

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
I want to thank you all for being soo kind as to respond to my thread. All of your advice and opinions are very helpful. Also I am really glad that my old drummer told me about the e-cig, I think he might have saved my life!
I am very fortunate to find such an awesome community of vapers to help me get started. Thanks again You Guys Rock!! Zeus/CLASH

P.s. Someone needs to help me with all the Vaping Lingo.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Man you are not kidding about taste! I was in live chat lastnight and bobby gave me a link to some of the strangest flavors I have ever encountered. I think I'm gonna stick with traditional tobacco flavors to start, Then I might get daring later and try Bacon, Pizza or Grilled Prawns? LOL:?: Crazy stuff man!

lol got the link to liberty flights huh?

I want to thank you all for being soo kind as to respond to my thread. All of your advice and opinions are very helpful. Also I am really glad that my old drummer told me about the e-cig, I think he might have saved my life!
I am very fortunate to find such an awesome community of vapers to help me get started. Thanks again You Guys Rock!! Zeus/CLASH

P.s. Someone needs to help me with all the Vaping Lingo.

which lingo?

CLASH

May 15, 2010
Santa Barbara, Ca
lol got the link to liberty flights huh?

which lingo?
I found a thread that mage started with all the "Lingo" I was looking for. I just wanted to know the terms and abbreviations that ECF members use about vaping. P.s. I have read some of your threads Drozd thanks, they helped with alot of my questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread