Hello everyone! I am new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily depending on where you live.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

Crystal Miller

Jul 26, 2019
Oklahoma
You can add your country location to your profile so that people can answer your questions more easily depending on where you live.
Mouse over your username in the upper right corner and select Personal Details. You'll find the Location field on that page. Enter your country there and then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

Thank you btw. It has been done I believe

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Hi .. I'm new here HI!!! Not new to vaping, it's been a few years, was a strictly menthol only all the way down to 0mg, til someone had me try there smurf cake, now I'm into flavors and vaping more than ever...pretty good at messing things up, thats why I signed up..I've been reading posts about burnt coils, as I was going thru one every other day.. but I've had the same one in a week now, , so maybe I'm onto something...

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread