Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself to this community sense I started using e-cigs not too long ago. Thought it would be a good idea to make this post sense you have to post at least five times before you can post anywhere else, so why not start here. A little about myself. I started using cigarettes when I was thirteen years old and a freshman in high school. Everyone else at my bus stop was smoking them so I said, "what the hell, why not". Little did I know what I was getting in to. Four years went by and I was still using tobacco of all kinds, feeling like crap wishing I've never started in the first place. The day I discovered disposable e cigs I only wished I could afford to buy them all the time, if only they weren't $10 a pop. Then several months of me using tobacco and the occasional blu cig went by, and I discovered the ego. As of now, It's the only thing I can afford without a job. I did get a Mini Protank 2 to go with it and I'm very satisfied with the way it performs. The only problem I'm having as of now is buying juice. Many places around where I live have low quality juice and it's out of the way. I've seen sites online, but they're usually going for prices out of my range. The only other option I've came up with is making it on my own, which seems to be the most in-expensive way all together. Anyways, enough about me. I have a lot to learn about vaping, anyone with any links to some nice stickys within the forum would be great! Thanks everyone.

:vapor:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
High Desert Vape has a 50% off sale going on now til the end of the month. I have been pleased with a lot of their juices. Good luck to you and welcome to the forum. Not a thing wrong with an ego and the ProTanks are great. I don't think there is a better place to learn about electronic cigarettes than right here. Always someone to help give you opinions, recommendations and most of all support. So Good luck to you and I hope to read about your continued success.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Welcome Alex. DIY is much cheaper in the long run, or even the semi-short run depending on the initial outlay. Here's a good site to get you started. e-Liquid Nicotine For under $10 you can get 115 ml of 12, 18 or 24mg 50/50 nicotine base. You'll need a few syringes and bottles too. If you have empty bottles of vendor juice, rinse them out and use them. Flavorings will run $3.50-$6.00 for 10 ml. Keep in mind that the flavoring will reduce the nic level somewhat. If you start with 18mg you may end up with 12-16mg (depending on the amount of flavoring added). It will also change the 50/50 ratio to maybe 60/40 or 65/35.
That's the easiest and cheapest way I know to get you started.

Don't know what flavors you like but I'd go to the DIY recipes forum to see what might interest you before ordering anything.

Also, remember there will be shipping charges to consider.

Good luck, happy vaping and keep us posted on you progress and success! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread