Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Moon06

Nov 4, 2018
Hi from Turkey :) I am not a new vaper but new user of this forum. I'll try to follow vaping news and and vapers experiences from abroud.
Selling vape products and having any vape broadcasts are not allowed in Turkey. We have limited platforms to share our experinces (However, there is only one forum it is enough for vapers in Turkey. On the other hand, being aware of vaping news from overseas countries makes much more fun).
I believe that this forum is going to be precious information source for me and also a good place for sharing my own experiences with the others.
If i use incorrect grammer and poorly written words apoligise from now.
Thanks to creator and members of the forum.

Bradder

Am I Chip or am I Dale?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Big Welcome.jpg

Don't worry about your grammar here. If we relied on that (or typing skills) I would have never lasted this long.

Glad you are with us.

Merhaba ve hoşgeldin!

Blue Moon06

Nov 4, 2018
Welcome and glad you joined.
We have some of the same backward thinking in our country too,sad. I commensurate with you.
I hope one day they change their mind and policies. Unfortunately, seems like junkies are much more free than us. I know many people can't understand what we are talking about. They dont know how hard work finding and buying one bottle of premium eliquid is. My flat looks like movie set of Breaking Bad becouse of making my own eliquids. I am really tired of that :(

Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread