Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindshank

Oct 30, 2019
Relatively new to vaping. It’s been 3 months since I’ve smoked a cig and I don’t intend to ever again thanks to vaping! I currently use an aegis legend w/ the aero mesh tank and a horizontech falcon king and love them both. I also use a moti for stealth vaping which I also love. Sooner rather than later I will be taking the plunge into diy coil building as I recently picked up a CoV Royal Hunter for next to nothing. Anyways thanks for the add and I look forward to the vast wealth of info you all provide!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

Reactions: Mindshank

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Relatively new to vaping. It’s been 3 months since I’ve smoked a cig and I don’t intend to ever again thanks to vaping! I currently use an aegis legend w/ the aero mesh tank and a horizontech falcon king and love them both. I also use a moti for stealth vaping which I also love. Sooner rather than later I will be taking the plunge into diy coil building as I recently picked up a CoV Royal Hunter for next to nothing. Anyways thanks for the add and I look forward to the vast wealth of info you all provide!
Welcome and glad you joined.
You Tube is a good source in learning hand eye techniques regarding coil and wicking.
The rebuildable information below may help you:
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners
RBA Vape Guide: RDA, RTA, Genesis, and More
Rayon Wick - Better Flow, Flavor, Longevity, and Nic Hit!! - Pt.2
Rayon wick, better flow, flavor, saturation and Nic Hit!
Could ask detail questions here: Wick and Wire

Reactions: Mindshank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread