Hello fellow vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

too much stuff

Nov 10, 2013
Ocala
Sorry for the long delay. I was having issues getting tapia talk to work for me properly. To your question, am I an ex smoker. I have smoked off and on over the years, but it has been quite some time.

My curiosity was peaked when I saw someone using an ecig. After a number of blu's and joys, I took the plunge with an evod and a small ego battery and never looked back.

Since then, I've managed to convert a number of smokers at work, most of whom have smoked for decades. It takes very little to convince them to give cigs a try, just answer their questions and try to steer them away from the prepackaged gas station brands.

Being something of a gadget freak, I soon went to a vision twist and a protank I.

Right now, I've settled into a Sig zmax and a variety of Kanger BCC's, mostly T3S. I noticed the difference from the twist and even an MVP right away

Although the button on the ZMAX is a bit balky at times, I still love the way it performs as well as it's ability to use the 18490. It keeps the size down from an 18650. A 350 is dead before the sun goes down.

Boba's is my primary juice, although I also like fruity vapes. If her shipping was better than the usual 1-2 months, I would probably move to Mrs T's bananas foster coffee. Presently, I'm reading up on DIY, we'll see how it goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
Welcome to the forum and good job on giving up the tobacco. I have been away from the real thing for 18 months and love my vaping and my toys. I have learned so much on this forum and continue to learn every day.
If you like fruity vapes,, I would recommend Blueberry from MTBAKER. I get it in a 50%/50% mix with two extra flavor shots. I let it steep for about a month and it is my favorite juice by far. I like it so much I have a 16oz bottle steeping at the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread