Hello, Folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantinochick

Jan 19, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Hi there. I have been lurking for months but never needed to post because all the info I needed was right here to be found. Today I bought some juice that is not to my liking, and when I attempted to post in the classifieds I learned my lesson about being a n00b and wanting to post...heh. Anyway, here's a brief intro: I've been vaping for about six months, been through a few different combos but now use a 1000mah (Joye) Ego Batt (because they were the first ones I bought, and they still work) with CE3 Smokymizers. It's the best combo I've found from what I have tried out. I started with an Ego-T, but the leaking and the cleaning and the mess were just too much for me. I have tried a lot of juice from a lot of places based on forum suggestions, and I suppose I may start with some juice/supplier reviews shortly. I just wanted to jump in and say hi! (and get a little closer to being able to list my unloved juice in the classifieds) I wish my friends were vapers, but alas, I will just make some vaping friends here :) Nice to meet y'all.

ChuckP

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Tulsa, Ok
Ah yes. The frustration of the Ego-T is a gateway into new mods. I feel your pain in so many ways. I remember when they upgraded the tank cap lids on the Ego, and the hope of less leak. For a bit I thought the blacks were better thank the white tanks. The Ego is an amazing ride, so glad it's been improved and has made design changes. I still reccomend it and carry the trials with a smile. It's a great device that makes you do everything you can do to make it better special in your heart. I think I will load a tank tomorrow just to give it more love.

Tarantinochick

Jan 19, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Welcome! What juice did you buy that you didn't like? Vendor, PG/VG,nic strength?

Awesomevapor.com is the vendor. I actually purchased it at their storefront after placing my order online and finding out they were local. I have two (approx 14 ml) bottles of 70/30 24mg Cream flavor, one (approx 14ml) ml of 70/30 24mg Coconut, and one (approx 14 ml) of 70/30 24mg Vanilla that I am not a fan of. I love Bavarian Cream, so went crazy when I ordered Cream, and it's just not for me and very very different than Bavarian Cream. The Coconut seems to be propped up with the same Cream flavor, so same deal, or at least the same aftertaste. The Vanilla tastes a little on the tobacco-y side, even though it's supposed to be straight Vanilla. Them's my gripes, but as always with tastes, ymmv.

Last edited:

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
The frustrations of an ego-t; I share your dissatisfaction. I have often mixed a juice with another juice to come up with something different. To be honest, this has failed miserably sometimes, but often it turns out a pretty good juice. Always start with a small batch and you have the opportunity to adjust or accept the failure.

Nice to see you on board and keep on posting.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
You may want to leave those juices to sit in a cool, dark place for a week or two; I've noticed that cream flavors change quite a bit and get "right" after they've steeped.

Great suggestion...never thought of that...hmmmm..might have to try that with this last sampler....all of em :)

Welcome Taritonochick....nice to have you here....and conversing even :)

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
You can also try mixing flavors with them. The three you mentioned are very good mixers. Take another flavor you are not in love with and mix it with one or all of these flavors. You could also buy some concentrated flavor, I use TPA for DIYing, and try fine tuning your eliquids with a few drops of the concentrated flavor. Or you could add more PG or more VG to change the TH and flavor. I don't have any flavors I consider a waste of money. They can all be changed to more suit your taste.

Tarantinochick

Jan 19, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Starting threads in the classifieds Forums requires that you be:

Super Member - 300 posts OR,
ECF Veteran (1 year on ECF) OR,
Supporting member

Welcome to ECF

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll just have to put them up somewhere else cause I won't make 300 posts anytime soon, just registered yesterday, and can't afford to donate lol.

Tarantinochick

Jan 19, 2012
Atlanta, GA
You can also try mixing flavors with them. The three you mentioned are very good mixers. Take another flavor you are not in love with and mix it with one or all of these flavors. You could also buy some concentrated flavor, I use TPA for DIYing, and try fine tuning your eliquids with a few drops of the concentrated flavor. Or you could add more PG or more VG to change the TH and flavor. I don't have any flavors I consider a waste of money. They can all be changed to more suit your taste.

I do appreciate the advice! I might give that a try in small amounts. I am worried about making one of the juices that I'm kinda "meh" about into something I can't vape by adding any of this stuff, but then again (as discssed below) they do deserve a chance to steep.

You may want to leave those juices to sit in a cool, dark place for a week or two; I've noticed that cream flavors change quite a bit and get "right" after they've steeped.

I am definitely going to give this a shot considering I have about 60mls of juice I can't stand, and I'd much rather be able to use it than have it go bad or go to waste before I can get it to someone who can use it. I don't have any local friends that vape :(

Tarantinochick

Jan 19, 2012
Atlanta, GA
The frustrations of an ego-t; I share your dissatisfaction.

Ah yes. The frustration of the Ego-T is a gateway into new mods. I feel your pain in so many ways. I remember when they upgraded the tank cap lids on the Ego, and the hope of less leak. For a bit I thought the blacks were better thank the white tanks. The Ego is an amazing ride, so glad it's been improved and has made design changes. I still reccomend it and carry the trials with a smile. It's a great device that makes you do everything you can do to make it better special in your heart. I think I will load a tank tomorrow just to give it more love.

I tried and tried and tried to love my Ego-T. I did. The first few days with it I actually did love it, until I came home with a pocket full of juice. That's when I tried the "new" tanks with the silicon caps, but it didn't fix things for me. That's when I gave up on the "T" part of the system, and started using dual coil cartos. After a few days with them, they tasted awful and were incredibly harsh. I ditched them for ce3 clearomizers, which I can't say will never leak, but I have fewer problems than I did with the tanks, and it gives me about the same result. I do keep a few tanks and a couple attys, and every once in a while go back to them because they do give really great flavor for some of my juices.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I also thought that I would like dairy and cream flavors but I quickly found out that most of them are just plain gross! There is one vendor I've found with delicious flavors that include dairy: virginvapor.com

I highly recommend the Kona Coffee Milkshake and Drunken Pirate Pudding! They actually have lots of delicious flavors and none of them have that awful chemical taste that I've found in so many e-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread