Hello folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello Faded, Currently I'm using a Vaporesso Luxe with Skrr tank, upgraded from a Switcher with Cascade tank (tank started to leak like a sieve). And when l first started properly a SMOK Procolour, which pretty much immediately forced me to get the first Vaporesso as the SMOK burnt through coils almost as soon as you put them in.

TCR vaping on GT CCell coils. Custom TCR set at 88, 30 Watts and 250°C. Gives really good results.

Reactions: FΛDED

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello fellow ECF members, just joined.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to visit:
UK Forum
Hello greek mule.
Responding to each reply can be daunting. If you choose, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post, this action will notify the respondent of your following response.

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Hello Faded, Currently I'm using a Vaporesso Luxe with Skrr tank, upgraded from a Switcher with Cascade tank (tank started to leak like a sieve). And when l first started properly a SMOK Procolour, which pretty much immediately forced me to get the first Vaporesso as the SMOK burnt through coils almost as soon as you put them in.

TCR vaping on GT CCell coils. Custom TCR set at 88, 30 Watts and 250°C. Gives really good results.

Oooo, nice.. sweet setup :thumbs:
Yeah, my biggest vaping pet peeve is def getting juice all over my mod & hands; over squonking, over dripping, leaky tanks, me being careless. It's been months since that's happened so let's keep it rollin' that way..
:nun:
Well, if you have questions or need suggestions anything vaping, just ask. See you around, take care!

Reactions: Mordacai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread