Hello From Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

39Buick

Sep 22, 2018
Hey all!
Joined the forum today cause I'm always running into posts on google looking for vaping answers! I have made several attempts at kicking the analog smoking habit and this time its been nearly six months largely due to vaping!
Have also been DIY mixing as most commercial ejuice costs way to much for what it is and I like creating flavors for my own palate!
Anyway My name is Mike from a small town in Alabama glad to be here!

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
There are a number of shops here locally, I typically don't frequent any of them though! I do occasionally visit 1 shop in Columbus GA but its been months since I have been over there!
Why do you ask?
We have 2 that are close, but they really don’t carry a lot of stuff.
I end up having to shop online.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Hello 39Buick

United States here.
I'm from a famous country where I live in a 1 horse town in a state that used to be a colony a long time ago. We have a chain of vape stores in my state and nearby states. They tout 101 stores in 3 states and have made their fortune on e-cigs and pods.

Doing your own mixes has a great advantage once you hit on a recipe you enjoy.

Last edited:

39Buick

Sep 22, 2018
We have 2 that are close, but they really don’t carry a lot of stuff.
I end up having to shop online.
That's pretty much why i don't visit them! Prices are ridiculous when compared to online shops. I visit Rivertown Vape or Bucky's in Columbus. The co owner of RTV is very knowledgeable and honest and generally a nice guy! They have a pretty good selection of juices and not just shop brand crap!
Bucky's is pretty much same way.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
That's pretty much why i don't visit them! Prices are ridiculous when compared to online shops. I visit Rivertown Vape or Bucky's in Columbus. The co owner of RTV is very knowledgeable and honest and generally a nice guy! They have a pretty good selection of juices and not just shop brand crap!
Bucky's is pretty much same way.
That’s great that you can visit them. I also know since I’ve locked down the style and way I vape, that not a lot of stores are going to carry what I want and of course it’s cheaper online. Still nice though to go window shopping.:)

39Buick

Sep 22, 2018
Hello 39Buick

You're absolutely right! I have a number of really good recipes that I discovered on various forums that keep me from buying commercial ejuice! So now i'm learning to create my own blends and I am having a blast playing around with all the concentrates currently available!

39Buick

Sep 22, 2018
Hello 39Buick

United States here.
I'm from a famous country where I live in a 1 horse town in a state that used to be a colony a long time ago. We have a chain of vape stores in my state and nearby states. They tout 101 stores in 3 states and have made their fortune on e-cigs and pods.

You're absolutely right! I have a number of really good recipes that I discovered on various forums that keep me from buying commercial ejuice! So now i'm learning to create my own blends and I am having a blast playing around with all the concentrates currently available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread