Hello from Bucks County Pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am really happy to be free of the sticks. Can't wait to pass it on, I've already turned quite a few folks on to vaping. Not a smoker left in the family and lots of friends. Next goal is to start a local sub chapter but am having a wee bit of trouble figuring out how to go about it. vape on guys!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MotherNatural

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I turned southern 14 years ago but I'm from Tafton. I hope to get up there this summer for a class reunion. I won't mention which year reunion it is. :) I'm very familiar with Lakeville. I lived in WLEstates for several years and the father of my best friend growing up was one of the two founding owners of Cove Haven. Ahhh…home!

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
I turned southern 14 years ago but I'm from Tafton. I hope to get up there this summer for a class reunion. I won't mention which year reunion it is. :) I'm very familiar with Lakeville. I lived in WLEstates for several years and the father of my best friend growing up was one of the two founding owners of Cove Haven. Ahhh…home!
Copy that! Nice to meet you and we'll chat again I'm sure.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I am really happy to be free of the sticks. Can't wait to pass it on, I've already turned quite a few folks on to vaping. Not a smoker left in the family and lots of friends. Next goal is to start a local sub chapter but am having a wee bit of trouble figuring out how to go about it. Vape on guys!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Welcome Mark sir. It's nice to help folks make the switch. Enjoy the journey. I'm over in Montco myself. Keep up the good work.:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread