Hello from Cold Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Becker

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2018
Berlin
Thanks Boys and Girls for your friendly Replys. I´ve been using Joytech for some time at around 15 Watt. About few weeks ago dared to vape with 30 Watt...sofar feels very good for me.
Like I mentioned, I am very interested into the Technik, have lots of understanding in the field of batteries and chargers (assembled some batteries for eBikes for friends) and would like to hear (and maybe saying some things) and learn more...

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Welcome to the forum, enjoy a little sunshine from Arizona

1.jpg

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Welcome to ECF!

I'm mostly German descent. My Grandfather moved to the US with his parents when he was a child.

Coincidentally, I just built an ebike. Too cold to use right now though.

Here's a view out my window. We've had some snow and some very cold weather so far this winter.

DSCF0164.JPG

Robin Becker

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2018
Berlin
Are you interested in making your own coils, or prefer drop ins?
I am a spoiled Child, I take the drop ins. I vape only up to 30 Watt, so no need (I think) of re-Engineering :D
Comparing the situation at the old continent to all those natural disasters you have around, I think we must be very lucky...The only poisonous snakes we have here are in the politics. :shock:

Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I am a spoiled Child, I take the drop ins. I vape only up to 30 Watt, so no need (I think) of re-Engineering :D
Comparing the situation at the old continent to all those natural disasters you have around, I think we must be very lucky...The only poisonous snakes we have here are in the politics. :shock:

Eh, poisonous snakes. It's the scorpions in your shoes that get you if you forget to check first. :eek:

Which is why I don't live in a desert like Arizona.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread