The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello from CT New Vaper and VERY happy!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Brat, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Hello all, I was referred her by a friend, and she says the information found here cannot be beat. I love my e-cig and she's teaching me how NOT to break it but all of her info has come from here, so I hope to learn a lot and keep on going strong with my quitting smoking method of choice :D

2. Lilacs212too

Lilacs212too Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    Williamsburg, VA
    welcome to ECF! I grew up in Meriden (on the weekends lol) Your friend was right.. any and all info you need is here.. and the amount of people willing to help is amazing! In the beginning it can all seem overwhelming, but soon, it will be second nature.. and quite possibly a new obsession!! ENJOY!!

3. Brat

Brat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    Berlin, CT
    Oh no doubt about it being a new obsession, even if I get down to the 0mg Nicotine juice, I'll keep on vaping just to keep from going back to actual cigarettes.

4. Springbird

Springbird Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2010
    Connecticut
  5. SteveFromNY

SteveFromNY Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    New York
    Obsession is an understatement... It will take over your life...[​IMG]

Make sure to set yourself a monthly budget and lock up those credit cards!!! [​IMG]

6. The Fool

The Fool Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    St. Louis
    Hi Brat, Welcome to the forum. It seems that the e-cigarette revolution is happening very quietly...one friend shows another, who shows another and on and on. It really is so helpful if you can get some hands on instruction, so much easier than reading those Chinese diagrams.

7. Joed

Joed Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2010
    Western NY - US
    Your friend is correct. I have found this site to be the best source of information for vaping and it's members are very helpful and friendly. I have learned a ton of stuff and still have lots more to learn thanks to the contributing ecf members . :thumbs:

8. Raynen

Raynen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    CT
    Hehehe by "friend" she means me :D I'm so happy the e-cig awesomeness has spread to her!

9. TxMagic

TxMagic Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Austin
    :thumbs: Pats Raynen on back

10. JD1

JD1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2010
    KY
    Hi Brat and (from one new member to another) welcome to ECF.
    JD

11. kyk7

kyk7 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2010
    tokyo

Yeah, that's true. Lock your Credit Card!!

12. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    We have vapers meets once a month in Southington at the wood-n-tap on queen st. For info on when our next meet is you can join the Connecticut vapers group here on ECF :).

13. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    Welcome to ECF, is a great place with even better people. Read, read, read and then read some more. Any questions just ask and you will have help coming to the rescue. Happy vaping!!!!!!!!!

14. 908Tracy

908Tracy Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Welcome to ECF!!!

Yay for you for taking a positive step towards bettering your health.

Kudos to Raynen for referring you here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.