HELLO FROM GREECE

Status
Not open for further replies.

VICKY PAPADOPOULOU

Mar 12, 2018
corfu Greece
HELLO FROM GREECE... i am new member on vape and so amazing ..i stop cigar with vape! i use to smoke 50-60 cigar every day..! after e week with vape no need it! thanks for support and recipe and all others guys!!! [sory my English is not so good ]

Last edited:

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
HELLO FROM GREECE... i am new member on vape and so amazing ..i stop cigar with vape! i use to smoke 50-60 cigar every day..! after e week with vape no need it! thanks for support and recipe and all others guys!!! [sory my English is not so good ]
Do you mean cigarettes or cigars? In any case 60 is a lot - I was close to that in cigs. Glad you made the switch so easily. I did too but for some it is not so easy to switch.

Congratulations.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Beautiful island, lucky you.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Hey @VICKY PAPADOPOULOU

Welcome. You are very lucky.
The best stuff I have is from Greece. I think my gus stuff and my vapourart both come from Athens! Using my phenomenon at the moment which is sooo good.
On top of the vapourart paps (best mod ever!!!).
Calix also Greek!
Just ordered something from Atmizoo which is also Greek.

Lucky you :thumb:
B0E31AAC-672D-49D6-B2C1-7EF21F563945.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread